Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MILHOUSE

MONDAY 21
After basketball I came home and lay on the floor reading harry potter and listening to MY FEEL GOOD PLAYLIST to drown my sorrows of winning. THEN I HAD CRUNCHY NUT FOR DINNER.


TUESDAY 22
I got a shirt. It is pink.

WEDNESDAY 23
I did not go to school. Because the sky looked like this.


THURSDAY 24
I had this for dinner.

FRIDAY 25
I tried to take a photo of my car, from another car. It didn't work very well because we were both moving AND I DON'T HAVE VERY STEADY HANDS.

SATURDAY 26
We had a barbecue, but my dad only took a photo of that.

SUNDAY 27
I wore my yallow scarf


HEY WASSUP MUMMEH

AND TODAY
I wore my hair out and CILLA GOT ME A NEW LIGHT SABER YEYEYEYEH

3 comments:

cilla said...

HEY AMELIA DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FOCUS LOL

amadéa said...

NO I ACTUALLY DO NOT I RELY ON MY AUTOFOCUS

harro guess who said...

hey vassap
i rellay like how you set this post out
ya knaw i relleh like it