Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'M ANGRY TODAY

Can you stop being such a fucking douche? Please stop acting like your opinion is the only one that matters. Stop criticizing people about their clothes and physical appearance, have you looked in the mirror lately? When you go around being all 'I'M NOT A CONFORMIST, ANTI-CONFORMISM FTW' everyone giggles a little inside, because you are the epitome of conformism. When I like things that you like, it's not because I'm copying you, I fucking like it. Just because you like something it doesn't mean it's yours, YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT UP or 'START' it. You're sense of style, is not better than anyone elses, in fact, the clothes you wear make you look fat. So stop getting offended at everyone and except some fucking criticism because you're always giving it out. You're a hipster.

in other news, FUCK YOU PDM I'M NOT DOING YOU AND ;ASJDFA;L MUSIC, I HATE LOGBOOKS TOO, IT DOESN'T EVEN HELP YOU WHEN YOU MARK IT. AND I CAN'T GET THE DIRT OUT OF MY KNEE.

1 comment:

kristen said...

* accept not except LOL SORRY TO RUIN THE MOOD THERE